Saturday, May 15, 2010

All a-Twitter

I'm dissatisfied with blogging of late. Nothing wrong with it, but I go days at a stretch without posting, which depresses me. Not much I can do about that for now: My little handful requires plenty of daddy time (gladly given) before she's off to bed, at which time I night-shift freelance work, etc., which leaves little time for blogging. So, a week after telling at least two friends that I considered Twitter "retarded" and "for 16-year-old girls," I'm tweeting, as 10SecondRule. My feed is badged here. The reason is to burn off the surface gist of posts I might write, and if anyone asks for more I'll follow up. Thus far I'm a little retarded at it, but I haven't launched jihads against my enemies, as 16-year-old girls are wont to do. Not yet, anyway. So feel free to follow me around and we'll see where this leads.

No comments: